Skip to content
- 1. gWho was known as ‘Lady with Lamp’ ? – Florence Nightingale. gk
- 2. Which first European came to India ? – Portuguese.
- 3. Who was the last of the 24th Jain Tirthankaras ? – Mahavira.
- 4. Who tomb is ‘Biwi Ka Maqbara’? – Aurangzeb’s wife.
- 5. Which site, where Ashokan pillars exist, has the bull capital ? – Rampurva.
- 6. During which reign did both Vardhaman Mahavira and Gautama buddha preach their doctrines? – Bimbisara.
- 7. Who built Charminar? – Quli Qutb Shah.
- 8. Sirajuddaulah was defeated by Lord Clive in which battle? – Plassey.
- 9. Which Mughal Emperor gave land for the construction of the Golden Temple at Amritsar? – Akbar.
- 10. gk Under the leadership of which Guru did the Sikh become a political and military force ? – Guru Gobind Singh. e
- 11. What was the original name of Tansen, the most famous musician at the court of Akbar ? – Ramtanu Pande.
- 12. In which country was Buddhism first propogated outside India? – Srilanka.
- 13. To which work is Devichandraguptam related ? – Chandra Gupta II
- 14. Which decisive battle was fought during the Third Carnatic War between the English and the French? – Wandiwash.
- 15. Which ports handled the noth Indian trade during the Gupta period? – Broach.
- 16. Who was the Sultan of Delhi who is reputed to have built the biggest network of canals in India? – Feroze Shan Tughlaq.