General Knowledge for Competitive Exam Geography
12. Rain forests in INdia are found in – North-eastern Himalaya and western ghat.
13. Shivpuri national park of Madhya Pradesh is famous for which of the following – Leopard and spotted deer.
14. When was the first biosphere reserve established in India – Nilgiri.
15. “Central India Teak” is an example of – Moist deciduous forest.
16. Which is a commonly founded plant in tropical deciduous forest – Orchid.
17. Where is the “Willow” of the cricket bat derived from – Mountain forest.
18. Resin is a product of which of the following -Coniferous trees.
19. Kugti wildlife sanctuary is located in which of the following states- Himachal Pradesh.
20. Which city is the centre for manufacturing of penicillin – Pimpari.
21. In which cities, Hindustan machine and tool industry is located – Bengaluru.
22. Talcher is important for which of the following- Heavy water plant.
23. In which states, fertilizer complex “Paradip phosphate lit” is located – Orissa.
24. Which organizaton composes Topographic map of India – Survey of India.
25. Eastern coastal plain is also named as – Coromandal plains.